Skip to main content
emoji_people
Please order early for Christmas to avoid disappointment. More details here...
card_giftcard
sales@mediastorehouse.co.uk
Framed Pictures, Canvas Prints
Posters & Jigsaws since 2004

Clock Tower Gallery

Available as Framed Prints, Photos, Wall Art and Gift Items

Choose from 127 pictures in our Clock Tower collection for your Wall Art or Photo Gift. Popular choices include Framed Prints, Canvas Prints, Posters and Jigsaw Puzzles. All professionally made for quick delivery.


Big Ben at Night, 1947. Creator: Unknown Featured Print

Big Ben at Night, 1947. Creator: Unknown

Big Ben at Night, 1947. Floodlit view of the Clock Tower at the Palace of Westminster in London. The tower, designed in a neo-Gothic style by Augustus Pugin, was completed in 1859 and holds the Great Bell known as Big Ben'. Silhouetted on the right is a horse from the statue known as Boadicea and Her Daughters'. From "The House of Commons", by Martin Lindsay M.P. [Collins, London, 1947]

© The Print Collector/Heritage Images

Houses of Parliament, c1935. Creator: Unknown Featured Print

Houses of Parliament, c1935. Creator: Unknown

Houses of Parliament, c1935. The Royal Air Force Memorial at Whitehall Steps in London was erected in 1923 as a memorial to all ranks of the Royal Navy Air Service, Royal Flying Corps, Royal Air Force and those Air Forces from every part of the British Empire who gave their lives in winning victory for their King and Country 1914-1918'. The monument, in Portland stone, was designed by Sir Reginald Blomfield. The bronze eagle and globe were sculpted by William Reid Dick. In the background is the clock tower housing Big Ben, with the Palace of Westminster beyond. From "Wonderful London, Volume 3", edited by Arthur St John Adcock. [The Fleetway House, London, c1935]

© The Print Collector/Heritage Images

St. Olaves Church, in 1820, (c1878). Creator: Unknown Featured Print

St. Olaves Church, in 1820, (c1878). Creator: Unknown

St. Olave's Church, in 1820, (c1878). The original St Olave's Church was dedicated to Olav Haraldsson (c 995-1030), an early King of Norway, and stood on Tooley Street near London Bridge in Southwark. This image shows the building dating from 1740 which was designed by Henry Flitcroft. It was damaged by a fire in 1843 and was demolished in 1926. From Old and New London: A Narrative of Its History, Its People, And Its Places. The Southern Suburbs, Volume VI, by Edward Walford. [Cassell, Petter, Galpin & Co., London, Paris & New York, c1878]

© The Print Collector / Heritage-Images